Connect With Us
Do you have other questions, or would you like to speak to a consultant. Please don’t hesitate to call our two branches for more information.
- phone_in_talkKZN : 031 765 8384
- phone_in_talkCT : 031 765 8384
Request a Quote
Installation Instructions of PVC Ceilings
PVC Ceilings South Africa supplies our clients with detailed instructions for Plastic Ceiling Boards and PVC Ceiling Installation. For a quick and stress-free procedure, follow the instructions supplied to install your PVC Ceiling Panels.
- Ensure that the same shade and batch is used in one area.
- The product needs to be checked prior to installation.
- No claims will be entertained after installation.
- PVC Ceilings and PVC Cornices cannot be exposed to direct sunlight as there are no UV stabilizers in this product.
- Maximum brandering spacing is 500mm.
- Line brandering up, level or horizontal.
- PVC Ceilings panels can be screwed onto wood or steel brandering.
- Screw your PVC Ceiling panel onto the brandering, using a TS16 or SSDS16 PVCSA approved screw. The panels must lay in the same direction as the main trusses.
- For warranty purposes, ensure that only TS16 or SSDS16 screws are used.
- Ensure that spacing is allowed between the walls when installing ceilings, this will assist with movement during cold and warm conditions (expansion and contraction)
- Make sure the screw head is fastened properly and sits flush with the groove of the ceiling panel.
- Clip the second panel with the tongue into the groove of the first panel.
- Knock panel gently on the side to secure close fitment. (Use the palm of your hand) Do not carry on until the panel is fitted correctly.
- In order to fit the last panel, cut the panel in the length with a carpet knife.
- Finish off the installation with a PVC Cornice.
- Dust ceiling with a cloth after fitment is done.