Connect With Us
Do you have other questions, or would you like to speak to a consultant. Please don’t hesitate to call our two branches for more information.
- phone_in_talkKZN : 031 765 8384
- phone_in_talkCT : 031 765 8384
Request for Quote
PVC Wall Panels
Wall Panels from PVCSA are a decorative covering that offers many benefits as they are waterproof, maintenance free, extremely versatile and very easy to install. PVCSA panels can easily be applied to any surface. Please scroll down to view our range and how to install this product.
PVC Wall Panels are the ideal alternative to tiles. These interlocking panels create a virtually seamless effect that enhances the appearance of any room. All our PVC Products are easy to clean with a mild detergent and damp cloth.
No more need for painting, saving you time and money.
• Yeast & mould free
• No painting required
• Fire retardant
• Quick installation
• Termite proof
• Rot, rust and waterproof
• Zero maintenance
PVC Wall panels come in a range of amazing colours/patterns to choose from.
Sizes Available: 2,8m, 3,0m, 3.3m, 5.6m, 6,0m. Available in 300x7m and 160x10mm
Also available in Gloss/Matt white
Necessary Material needed for the installation:
PVC / Polystyrene Cornice
Inner and Outer Corner
Prior to Installation
1. Ensure the same batch is used in one area.
2. The Product needs to be checked prior to installation.
3. No Claims will be entertained after installation.
4. PVC Wall Panels can’t be exposed to direct sunlight as there is no UV stabilizer in this product.
5. In case of a flat and even wall, adhesive can be used without having to build a wooden framework.
1. PVC Wall panels are for indoor use only.
2. The Surface must be dry and in good condition.
3. For installation in places such as the bathroom, Use Adhesive between the tongue and groove to ensure protection again moisture.
4. Before fitting panels around sources of heat, for example, radiators or fireplaces, make sure the temperature level doesn’t exceed allowed level of (60 C).
5. PVC Wall panels can be cut using a carpet knife.
Maximum brandering spacing is between 160mm – 300mm.
• Line brandering up, level or horizontal.
• PVC Wall panels can be screwed onto wood or steel brandering.
• Edging is placed along the installation space (Floor, Ceiling) parallel to the wooden framework.
• Begin the installation from one of the edges, select the first wall-panel and trim the tongue on the left side on the panel and cut to length.
• Place the wall panel onto the framework into the edge trim with the front of the panel toward you and the groove-side to the right. Fasten the panel on the groove side by the end lip using TS16/SSDS16 PVCSA Approved screw.
• For warranty purposes, ensure that only TS16 or SSDS16 Screws are used.
• Select the next panel with the tongue into the groove of the first panel, fasten the panel again on the groove side using the same method as before, and continue with this method until you hit the edge or the corner of the wall.
• The interior and exterior corners are executed with Inner and outer corners as necessary.